Friday, September 7, 2007

Royal Society of the Dome Heads...

Well, I did it!

Last night, in a fit of "Oh Yeah? Think that was good? Wait'll you see this one!", and in a desire to shore up the illusion that "I'm in control"--tee hee-- I had the lovely Sarah Nolan, wife of my wonderful friend Travis, and Tonsorial Artiste Extraordinaire, proactively "shave" my head!

Wheeee-yew! Well saddle up my head and let me ride away on the Cosmic Oven Range...

Holy Dome-Headed BhodhiSatva, boys and girls!

Actually, it's not "bad". Seems like the jury agrees that I've got a nice round shaped head which lends itself to this looking pretty neat! (It'll just take me a couple of days to get used to the "wierd looking" guy curiously staring back at me each time I pass a mirror, though)... it certainly feels good, and--what's even better? Finally, I'm built for Speed! Ta Dah!...
Yep! I'm just one mean old aerodynamic hunk of burnin' love, baby!--sort of like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle on various "LoveDrugs"!!!

It's actually not completely "bald" in the true sense of the word but, let's put it like this: it's as "close" as you can get without being completely shaven!...

In closing, I leave you all with the following nugget to muse upon:
(Hi! Is that a "Light Bulb" on your head, or are you just happy to see me?!?!)

KMLAAY

Bhodhi-Boy

2 comments:

Nicole Fields said...

Lookin' great there! I understand that chemo is a hair-razing experience, but it looks like you are, or more accurately, the razor is in good hands! Love and laughter to you--I'll write again to you soon.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Dude, you look better.